Liposomal B-Complex is in stock!
New & Improved Liposomal B-Complex - Now with Methylcobalamin B12!
We are pleased to announce that we have successfully made the transition of utilizing Methylcobalamin B-12 in our best selling Liposomal B-Complex formula. This is a change many of you have been looking for in this particular formula and now it is here!
Product Update: Please note that your new Liposomal B-Complex will be in a 16 oz bottle with two teaspoons per dose instead of one. This was done because the concentration of b-vitamins requires more lecithin to improve stability and taste. The nutrients per dose will be exactly the same as what you found in the 8 oz bottle.
Symptoms of B-12 Deficiency
B-12 deficiency is shockingly widespread. Studies now show that up to 40% of the population may be deficient in vitamin B-12 (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7595423.stm).
Here are some of the most common symptoms of deficiency (do you experience any of these?):
- Chest pain or shortness of breath
- Fatigue or unexplained weakness
- Dizziness, trouble with balance, and fainting
- Confusion, memory loss or dementia
- Coldness, numbness or tingling in the hands and feet
- Slow reflexes or diminished nervous system function
- Pale skin or yellowing of the skin
- Sore mouth and tongue
To read why the change to Methylcobalamin B12 is so important, read these article from our blog:
For years, most people thought that the only way you could get supplemental vitamin B-12, Folic Acid and other B vitamins into your system was through a needle. You may have even paid $25.00 or more (depending on the dosage) for a one time B Vitamin infusion.
We are pleased to announce that we can offer you superior absorption you can take daily through liposomal technology to give you a full spectrum B Complex formula to naturally support:
- Increased energy
- Improved, more stable moods
- Healthier skin, hair and eyes
- Improved nervous system function
- Improved immune system function
- Assists cell growth and production
Adequate amounts of the Vitamin B-Complex group are needed on a daily basis to insure the proper function of many systems of the human body. Vitamin B-Complex is a group of vitamins that includes:
- B1 Thiamine Supports appetite regulation and energy.
- B2 Riboflavin Assists in converting calories to energy, producing red blood cells and healthy skin and vision.
- B3 - Niacin - Found in every cell of the human body. Inadequate amounts of niacin in the diet can result in dermatitis (dry, itchy, inflamed skin), muscle soreness, cramping, exhaustion, insomnia, indigestion, diarrhea, dementia and other mental problems, sores in the mouth and loss of appetite.
- B5 - Pantothenic Acid Dexpanthenol Assists in metabolizing food quickly and regulating nervous system for reduced stress
- B6 - Piridoxin HCL Contributes in the manufacturing of Serotonin The feel good hormone
- B12 Methylcobalamin Supports increased energy, weight loss and emotional well-being.
- Folate (Folic Acid) - Another very important part of the Vitamin B-Complex group is folate, known until recently as folic acid. Deficiencies can result in a variety of learning disabilities and growth problems. Numerous studies extol Folic Acid in supporting maximum heart health, alleviating depression and combating age related mental disorders.
Some of the benefits of Vitamin B-Complex supplements include:
The benefits of Vitamin B-Complex to the elderly include improved memory and mood. Vitamin B-Complex is used by the body to convert carbohydrates into glucose, which is then converted by the cells into energy, commonly referred to as metabolism. No matter what their age, most people notice an improvement in memory and ability to concentrate, as well as, a decrease in depressed feelings and irritability.
Most people who start taking a Vitamin B-Complex supplement notice an increase in energy immediately. Imagine the results you will feel with a much more absorbable form on these critical B Vitamins.
If you suffer from dry skin or hair, it may take a few weeks to notice a difference, but you will see an improvement.
The symptoms of Vitamin B-Complex deficiency are similar to symptoms of low blood sugar levels. Increased irritability is one of the first symptoms. Those with sluggish metabolisms or problems controlling their weight often benefit from Vitamin B-Complex supplements.
It is nearly impossible to get adequate amounts of the Vitamin B-Complex from a typical daily diet. In addition, certain things increase an individual's daily Vitamin B-Complex requirements. Drinking coffee or alcohol increases the need for the B vitamins.
Taking birth control pills, sulfa drugs and sleeping medications increase the need for the Vitamin B-Complex group. It is interesting to note that a lack of Vitamin B-Complex in the diet can lead to insomnia, which could lead someone to ask for a sleep aid, which increases the need for the vitamins. Before you reach for a sleeping pill, you may want to look at your diet and whether or not you are getting adequate amounts of the Vitamin B-Complex group.
What Are Liposomes? Liposomes refers to creating micro particles of the active material one wishes to coat with liposomes. This requires expensive equipment and considerable time to complete. These micro particles are then inserted into special fat soluble materials resembling micro bubbles just a few millionths of an inch in diameter which are capable of sliding through the gut lining without being digested. The "bubbles" are now in the blood stream and are offered to the cells of the body as needed. As with the gut wall, the cell wall loves liposomes because they are made up of similar material (phosphatydal choline, lecithin, phosphatydal serine, CLA, etc) and the nutrients are delivered directly into the cell while the liposomes are used by the cell wall or for other functions within the cell. A huge advance in both efficiency and effectiveness of supplemental nutrients!
Please Note: We do not utilize artificial colors in our liposomal nutritional formulas, which means that the color variations between different lot numbers will vary.
Any color variations of our liposomal formulas are a direct result of the raw materials (herbs and vitamins) used to produce the formula that vary in color from batch to batch.
Due to the nature of liposomal formulas and the manufacturing processes, the consistency and viscosity of these formulas will vary.
Our manufacturing facility adheres to strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). Every formula is laboratory tested by an HPLC (High-performance liquid chromatography) analysis to ensure potency, efficacy, and quality.