For years, most people thought that the only way you could get
supplemental vitamin B-12, Folic Acid and other B vitamins into your system was
through a needle. You may have even paid $25.00 or more (depending on the
dosage) for a one time B Vitamin infusion.
We are pleased to announce that we can offer you superior
absorption you can take daily through liposomal technology to give you a full
spectrum B Complex formula to naturally support:
- Increased energy
- Improved, more stable moods
- Healthier skin, hair and eyes
- Improved nervous system function
- Improved immune system function
- Assists cell growth and production
Symptoms of B-12 Deficiency:
B-12 deficiency is shockingly widespread. Studies now show that up
to 40% of the population may be deficient in vitamin B-12 (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7595423.stm).
Here are some of the most common symptoms of deficiency (do you
experience any of these?):
- Chest pain or shortness of breath
- Fatigue or unexplained weakness
- Dizziness, trouble with balance,
- Confusion, memory loss or
- Coldness, numbness or tingling in
the hands and feet
- Slow reflexes or diminished
nervous system function
- Pale skin or yellowing of the
- Sore mouth and tongue
To read why the change to Methylcobalamin B12 is so important,
read these article from our blog:
Adequate amounts of the Vitamin B-Complex group are needed on a
daily basis to insure the proper function of many systems of the human body.
Vitamin B-Complex is a group of vitamins that includes:
- B1 - Thiamine - Supports appetite regulation and energy.
- B2 - Riboflavin - Assists in converting calories to energy, producing red blood cells and healthy skin and vision
- B3 - Niacin - Found in every cell of the human body. Inadequate amounts of niacin in the diet can result in dermatitis (dry, itchy, inflamed skin), muscle soreness, cramping, exhaustion, insomnia, indigestion, diarrhea, dementia, and other mental problems, sores in the mouth and loss of appetite.
- B5 - Pantothenic Acid - Dexpanthenol - Assists in metabolizing food quickly and regulating nervous system for reduced stress
- B6 - Piridoxin HCL - Contributes in the manufacturing of Serotonin - The "feel good" hormone
- B12 - Methylcobalamin - Supports increased energy, weight loss and emotional well-being.
- Folate (Folic Acid) - Another very important part of the Vitamin B-Complex group is folate, known until recently as folic acid. Deficiencies can result in a variety of learning disabilities and growth problems. Numerous studies extol Folic Acid in supporting maximum heart health, alleviating depression and combating age related mental disorders.
Some of the benefits of Vitamin B-Complex supplements include:
The benefits of Vitamin B-Complex to the elderly include improved
memory and mood. Vitamin B-Complex is used by the body to convert carbohydrates
into glucose, which is then converted by the cells into energy, commonly
referred to as metabolism. No matter what their age, most people notice an
improvement in memory and ability to concentrate, as well as, a decrease in
depressed feelings and irritability.
Most people who start taking a Vitamin B-Complex supplement notice
an increase in energy immediately. Imagine the results you will feel with a
much more absorbable form on these critical B Vitamins.
If you suffer from dry skin or hair, it may take a few weeks to
notice a difference, but you will see an improvement.
The symptoms of Vitamin B-Complex deficiency are similar to
symptoms of low blood sugar levels. Increased irritability is one of the first
symptoms. Those with sluggish metabolisms or problems controlling their weight
often benefit from Vitamin B-Complex supplements.
It is nearly impossible to get adequate amounts of the Vitamin
B-Complex from a typical daily diet. In addition, certain things increase an
individual's daily Vitamin B-Complex requirements. Drinking coffee or alcohol
increases the need for the B vitamins.
Taking birth control pills, sulfa drugs and sleeping medications
increase the need for the Vitamin B-Complex group. It is interesting to note
that a lack of Vitamin B-Complex in the diet can lead to insomnia, which could
lead someone to ask for a sleep aid, which increases the need for the vitamins.
Before you reach for a sleeping pill, you may want to look at your diet and
whether or not you are getting adequate amounts of the Vitamin B-Complex group.
What are Liposomes? Liposomes refers to
creating micro particles of the active material one wishes to coat with
liposomes. This requires expensive equipment and considerable time to complete.
These micro particles are then inserted into special fat soluble materials
resembling micro bubbles just a few millionths of an inch in diameter which are
capable of sliding through the gut lining without being digested. The
"bubbles" are now in the blood stream and are offered to the cells of
the body as needed. As with the gut wall, the cell wall loves liposomes because
they are made up of similar material (phosphatydal choline, lecithin,
phosphatydal serine, CLA, etc) and the nutrients are delivered directly into
the cell while the liposomes are used by the cell wall or for other functions
within the cell.A huge advance in both efficiency and effectiveness of
Please Note: We
do not utilize artificial colors in our liposomal nutritional formulas, which
means that the color variations between different lot numbers will vary.
Any color variations of our liposomal formulas are a direct result of the raw
materials (herbs and vitamins) used to produce the formula that vary in color
from batch to batch.
Due to the nature of liposomal formulas and the manufacturing processes, the
consistency and viscosity of these formulas will vary.
Our manufacturing facility adheres to strict GMP (Good Manufacturing
Practices). Every formula is laboratory tested by an HPLC (High-performance
liquid chromatography) analysis to ensure potency, efficacy, and quality.