Please contact customer service at email@example.com or 1(888) 950-2190 to describe your issue and receive instructions. Please do not send any items without first speaking with customer service.
A customer service representative will review your inquiry and reply accordingly with instructions. Additional shipping charges may apply if return reduces your total purchase to a higher shipping charge level.
To return by mail, please send prepaid via UPS or insured USPS. Be sure to include your name and address on the label (we will not accept any packages without a return name and address). Allow two weeks for processing. Return policy is subject to change without notice.
Return Policy Notes & Information
- Returns of unopened products within 30 days will receive a full refund.
- Returns of opened bottles, must contact customer service at 888-950-2190 or firstname.lastname@example.org to determine return eligibility.
- Returns received after 90 days (Excluding Liposomal Formulas) are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Liposomal Formulas must be returned within 30 days and are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- To expedite your return/exchange, please insert the invoice with a note.
- If your exchange order requires additional payment, please include a credit card number to be charged.
- For tracking purposes, it is important that you ship your package via United Parcel Service (UPS) or insured Parcel Post.
- Devices are excluded from this return policy and are determined on a case by case basis. Please call us at: 888-950-2190 for all device return inquiries.
Damage Product/Shipment Requirements
- Do not dispose of damaged product for our internal process of quality control and processing returns.
- Please do not discard the damaged package and product for insurance purposes.
- An email photo may be required for review to customer email@example.com.
- A supervisor will contact you shortly once your email or phone call is received.
- Please note the lot number and approximate date of purchase on your inquiry.
- We will determine if a return label is required. A return request authorization is required before mailing your return.
1(888) 950-2190 toll free
1(619) 591-0130 direct
1(619) 591-0138 fax
Let's Talk Health
2411 Fenton Street, Ste 102
Chula Vista, CA 91914