Click to View Certificate of Analysis
is the most used supplement in the world. There is good reason for this as the science behind the many benefits of vitamin C is solid. Dr. Svent Gyorgi and Dr. Linus Pauling performed innumerable experiments proving that man, unlike most animals, is dependent upon vitamin C for a healthy existence. For decades we have relied upon various ascorbic formulas for our supplemental needs, but now a whole new vista opens up with Liposomal technology.
Increase Absorption Dramatically
- Regular vitamin C is absorbed at approximately 19%, the balance remains in the gastrointestinal tract to attract water and loosen the bowels. Nanotechnology, liposomalized vitamin C is absorbed at 93%, measurable in the blood stream. A 390% increase in absorption! Get IV results with oral dosage!
What Are Nanotechnology Liposomes?
Nanotechnology refers to creating micro particles of the active material one wishes to coat with liposomes - in this case vitamin C. This requires expensive equipment and considerable time to complete. These micro particles are then inserted into special fat soluble materials resembling micro bubbles just a few millionths of an inch in diameter which are capable of sliding through the gut lining without being digested. The "bubbles" are now in the blood stream and are offered to the cells of the body as needed. As with the gut wall, the cell wall loves liposomes because they are made up of similar material (phosphatydal choline, lecithin, phosphatydal serine, CLA, etc) and the enclosed vitamin C is delivered directly into the cell while the liposomes are used by the cell wall or for other functions within the cell. A huge advance in both efficiency and effectiveness of supplemental nutrients!
Compare The Facts:
IT COSTS HALF AS MUCH!! - AND:
- 1,000 mg vitamin C tablet or capsule
Absorption 19% = 190 mg into blood stream
- 1,000 mg liposomal vitamin C (1 tsp)
Absorption 93% = 930 mg into blood stream
16 fl. oz. (96 grams of liposomal vitamin C)
- You can get incredible amounts into the blood stream without the risk of diarrhea which will occur long before you can absorb even 1,500 mg into the blood stream from traditional tablets or capsules.
- The ease of use, taking small amounts of a pleasant tasting liquid instead of several large capsules, is a significant factor for many.
- Each ounce of liposomal vitamin C contains 6 grams of vitamin C.
- Each tablespoonful of liposomal vitamin C contains 3 grams of vitamin C.
- Each teaspoonful of liposomal vitamin C contains 1,000 mg of vitamin C.
WHICH MEANS YOU WILL HAVE ALMOST ALL OF THAT IN YOUR BLOOD STREAM!
Liposomal Vitamin C Higher Acidic Taste Variation
In our desire to continually improve our liposomal formulas, we are now using a higher-grade vitamin C. This change will create a much more stable formula, but will also have a much more powerful citrus taste.
If you would like, please feel free to dilute your Liposomal Vitamin C in water or juice. This will not affect the efficacy of the product.
For best results, it is recommended that you consume the Liposomal Vitamin C within five months of purchase.
Please know that we strive to provide the most effective formulas on the market and we thank you for your understanding.
Please Note: We do not utilize artificial colors in our liposomal nutritional formulas, which means that the color variations between different lot numbers will vary.
Any color variations of our liposomal formulas are a direct result of the raw materials (herbs and vitamins) used to produce the formula that vary in color from batch to batch.
Our manufacturing facility adheres to strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). Every formula is laboratory tested by an HPLC (High-performance liquid chromatography) analysis to ensure potency, efficacy, and quality.