Just Announced - Major Enhancement!
We are pleased to announce that our laboratory has successfully removed sodium benzoate from our best-selling Liposomal Vitamin C formula.
100% Certified Non-GMO Liposomal Vitamin C with Naturally Cold-Pressed Non-GMO Sunflower Seed Lecithin!
Our Liposomal Vitamin C has been our best-selling formula since we first introduced it two years ago. The reason is simple – Let’s Talk Health Members were seeing great results by increasing the absorption of Vitamin C in their bloodstream – without the stomach distress.
A consistent concern with some was the use of soy lecithin as the carrier for the vitamin C. As you know, there are potential health risks with soy and most soy is genetically modified. We wanted to ensure that our Liposomal Vitamin C was free of any GMO ingredients.
What made this a challenge was the fact that a lecithin emulsifier is crucial to keep the vitamin C intact as it passes through your digestive system.
Our new Liposomal Vitamin C does not contain any soy lecithin. Instead, we have sourced 100% certified non-GMO sunflower lecithin as an emulsifier – a much better choice for our Let’s Talk Health members.
Vitamin C is the most used supplement in the world. There is good reason for this as the science behind the many benefits of vitamin C is solid. Dr. Svent Gyorgi and Dr. Linus Pauling performed innumerable experiments proving that man, unlike most animals, is dependent upon vitamin C for a healthy existence. For decades we have relied upon various ascorbic formulas for our supplemental needs, but now a whole new vista opens up with Liposomal technology.
Increase Absorption Dramatically - Regular vitamin C is absorbed at approximately 19%, the balance remains in the gastrointestinal tract to attract water and loosen the bowels. Liposomalized vitamin C is absorbed much more efficiently than traditional delivery methods. A huge advance in both efficiency and effectiveness of supplemental nutrients!
What Do The Experts Say: "I am a Certified Natural Health Professional and I absolutely love this formula - It absolutely WORKS! My family takes it and I recommend everyone to do their own research and educate themselves on liposomal vitamin c. Truly a wonderful product!!!" -- Debbi, C.N.H.P. from Pennsylvania
What Are Liposomes? Liposomes create micro particles of the active material one wishes to coat - in this case vitamin C. This requires expensive equipment and considerable time to complete. These micro particles are then inserted into special fat soluble materials resembling micro bubbles just a few millionths of an inch in diameter which are capable of sliding through the gut lining without being digested. The "bubbles" are now in the blood stream and are offered to the cells of the body as needed. As with the gut wall, the cell wall loves liposomes because they are made up of similar material (phosphatydal choline, lecithin, phosphatydal serine, CLA, etc) and the enclosed vitamin C is delivered directly into the cell while the liposomes are used by the cell wall or for other functions within the cell. A huge advance in both efficiency and effectiveness of supplemental nutrients!
Compare The Facts:
- 1,000 mg vitamin C tablet or capsule
Absorption 19% = 190 mg into blood stream
- You can get incredible amounts into the blood stream without the risk of diarrhea which will occur long before you can absorb even 1,500 mg into the blood stream from traditional tablets or capsules.
- The ease of use, taking small amounts of a pleasant tasting liquid instead of several large capsules, is Each teaspoonful of liposomal vitamin C contains 1,000 mg of vitamin C.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: VITAMIN C
- Ascorbic acid, or vitamin C, is a potent antioxidant with increasingly diverse uses in health promotion and disease prevention.
- Every step in the progression of atherosclerosis can benefit from the antioxidant power of vitamin C, from preventing endothelial dysfunction and altering lipid profiles and coagulation factors to preventing blood vessel changes that can lead to strokes and other vascular catastrophes.
- Vitamin C supplements reduce cellular DNA damage that is the vital first step in cancer initiation and also reduce the inflammatory changes that allow a malignant cell to grow into a dangerous tumor.
- Vitamin C supplements enhance the health-promoting effects of exercise and reduce exercise-induced oxidative damage.
- Vitamin C supplements also dramatically combat the oxidative damage caused by smoking and exposure to tobacco smoke.
- In respiratory conditions, vitamin C supplements help avert or shorten the duration of common colds and may mitigate the risk of serious respiratory conditions like asthma.
- Vitamin C supplements can speed the clearance of the stomach disease-causing bacterium Helicobacter pylori and cut the risk of gastric cancer it causes.
Liposomal Vitamin C Higher Acidic Taste Variation
In our desire to continually improve our liposomal formulas, we are now using a higher-grade vitamin C. This change will create a much more stable formula, but will also have a much more powerful citrus taste.
If you would like, please feel free to dilute your Liposomal Vitamin C in water or juice. This will not affect the efficacy of the product.
For best results, it is recommended that you consume the Liposomal Vitamin C within one year of purchase.
Please know that we strive to provide the most effective formulas on the market and we thank you for your understanding.
Please Note: We do not utilize artificial colors in our liposomal nutritional formulas, which means that the color variations between different lot numbers will vary.
Any color variations of our liposomal formulas are a direct result of the raw materials (herbs and vitamins) used to produce the formula that vary in color from batch to batch.
Due to the nature of liposomal formulas and the manufacturing processes, the consistency and viscosity of these formulas will vary.
Our manufacturing facility adheres to strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). Every formula is laboratory tested by an HPLC (High-performance liquid chromatography) analysis to ensure potency, efficacy, and quality.